Technology Enabled Learning (TEL) provides the level of continuity of service to support your work when you need it. PLAZA our cloud-based Centre Management System and registration and certification bring the management of your centre to your desktop. We aim to support our work in Governance in similar fashion
- For registered charities, and medium to large groups and organisations who have a need for a robust governance system, we have partnered with Creatio Green to bring you Creatio Governance. A cloud-based governance, risk and compliance management system that is customisable to the regulatory regime you work within.
- For smaller voluntary and community groups and community sports organisations, we have ClubBinder which brings together the flexibility of a web-based system that links to a Learning Management System that supports the sustainability of your teams and committees.
- For small organisations who require a Free system, then we can help. Registered members can set up a Group at Prospect Dialogue. Prospect’s networking site, where if you wish you can set up a private group that only your members can participate in. You will also have access to the open forums for discussion and help and of course our HelpDesk, where we will always be ready to help when we can.
- We can also support the set up of Google Docs and Drive and similar Free services.
Is a flexible and intuitive software system for the technical, administrative and safety management of charities and community trusts and voluntary organisations. It provides the Board, committee, and teams at whatever level, with a tool to manage the volumes of data and information that they are required to maintain and to abide by the ever-increasing reporting and accountability requirements of different regulators and funders.
In fact, pretty much anything you currently track or complete on tables or manual records and forms can be supported by the Creatio Governance System. It is all underpinned by a range of standard features and enabling you to have full and immediate access to your various logs, records, and documents.
Examples of some of the documents and compliance criteria we can support are illustrated below
- Legislation certificate log – to store and manage necessary legislative certificates.
- Regulatory compliance logs – enabling you to detail your controls and compliance to inform future internal or external audits.
TASK-BASED & SAFETY LOGS
- Maintenance schedule log – to store and plan your maintenance schedules
- Maintenance breakdown records – to capture and hold details on all completed maintenance tasks.
- Safety log – records safety activities to ensure the organisation is maintained to safe operating procedures for team and guest and user safety, and providing historical data for the purposes of auditing.
- Management action log – designed to be used by Board and Management to effectively manage business-wide actions in one location.
- Document / drawing log – securely store and manage all key documents and drawings in one location, reducing time on searching multiple systems and reduces manual storage requirements.
- Key contacts log – all key contact details recorded and maintained in one easily accessible location.
If you would like to find out more about our services and approach or arrange a free, informal demo of the system then please get in touch with us today!