L3 Award in Education and Training
Click on the image above and it will take you to the Consultation post. On the post, directly below you will see a Google Forms survey that will capture your thoughts on the L3 Award in Education and Training. You will also a download button, it is a summary that includes the purpose of the Award, its Learning Outcomes, Assessment Criteria and Indicative Content.
The Prospect Awards Level 3 Award in Education and Training is an introductory teaching qualification. Achieving this Award will provide sufficient evidence that the learner has acquired the necessary skills and knowledge to prepare, plan, deliver and evaluate basic teaching and learning sessions, in a variety of teaching or training contexts. This introductory, knowledge-based teaching qualification has no minimum teaching practice requirement. Therefore, it may be undertaken by individuals who are not in a teaching role. However, there is a minimum requirement to take part in micro–teaching.
It can meet the needs of a range of trainee teachers, including:
• individuals not currently teaching or training
• individuals currently teaching and training, including those who have just begun or are about to begin
• individuals currently working as assessors who wish to achieve a qualification providing an introduction to teaching.
It gives learners the opportunity to:
• develop knowledge related to teaching and learning
• develop skills in teaching and learning
• achieve a nationally-recognised Level 3 qualification
• develop their own personal growth and engagement in teaching and learning.
Thank you for your time and assistance
Prospect Awards CIC Team