Contact us About Your Project
We develop and Award bespoke Regulated Qualifications, Non-Regulated Qualifications, Development Awards and Endorsed Programmes and CPD internationally in Community Development, Learning and Governance.
- Prospect Regulated Qualifications
- Prospect Non-Regulated Qualifications
- Development Awards
- Endorsed Programmes
- Prospect Awards Learning
We develop and Award bespoke National Qualifications, Development Awards and Endorsed Programmes and CPD internationally in Community Development, Learning and Governance.
We design, develop and accredit National Qualifications from Entry Level to Level 5 on the Regulated Qualifications Framework (UK RQF).
We design bespoke qualifications – regulated or non-regulated – for customers interested in creating a qualification for their specific requirements.
Prospect Awards also accredits smaller programmes of learning as Development Awards – lighter touch programmes, externally quality assured but with less assessment requirement.
For customers who need endorsement or CPD evidence of their existing training programme we are able to offer Endorsed Programmes.
We work with others integrating and using community development values, processes and methods to support communities to facilitate positive change. We work with public authorities, private business, social enterprises and the voluntary and community and NGO sectors.
- Practical Governance for Community Groups L2-L4 Awards
- Connected Communities Programme
- Asset Based Community Development Tools
- Train the Trainers Development Programme
- Action Learning Sets for Community Development
- Sustainable Development Goals
- Place Based Leadership programmes and support
- Community Development Leadership Programme (L2/3/4/5)
- Community Development Coaching and Mentoring Programme
- Programme Planning for Community Development Teams
- Workforce Development using the CD Standards
- Strategic Planning for Community Development
- Community Planning & Social Inequality Impact Programme
- Social Leadership programmes and support
As Curators of the Community Development National Standards and with our Awarding Body experience we are your natural partner in using the CD National Occupational Standards, the International Standards and the Scottish Community Engagement Standards.
- 2015 CDNOS Standards Support
- IACD International Standards
- Accredited Practioner Programmes
- Community Engagement Standards
- Guides to the Standards
- Teaching and Learning materials
Our aim is to create a place where you can access both the Community Development National Occupational Standards but also the expertise to use and deploy the standards for business, public sector, NGOs and Community and Voluntary Organisations.
We also offer Accredited Practioner and Professional programmes in using the Community Development National Occupational S
We facilitate processes using IAP2 and other methodologies that bring partners together to identify issues and challenges, generate solutions and work collaboratively to ensure effective representation and engagement. We work with Councils, Community Panels, Public and Private sector organisations
- Community Planning for Communities
- Stakeholder Engagement Programme
- IAP2 Approved Practioner
- International Accreditation
- Mentoring in Community Planning
- Boundary Spanning
Anna our Director for Communities is a certified IAP 2 Practioner, an internationally recognised public engagement methodology employed by Business, the Public Sector, NGOs and the Community Sector to support effective and meaningful community engagement and participation.
We design, develop and facilitate Good Governance and community leadership development, supported by cloud-based modular designed governance
- Practical Governance for Community Groups
- Trustee Development & Office Holder Training
- Coaching and Mentoring Trustees and Committee
- Strategic Planning for good governance
- Organisational Development and External Relations
- TrustedGov our cloud-based governance software that enables you to manage your governance arrangements with access to everything that your group, business, enterprise or Public authority needs and meet the regulator’s statutory requirements.
- Support focussed on you needs
- Annual and Monthly subscriptions available – comming soon
Prospect Awards Learning
Prospect Awards Learning (PAL) is our Learning and Development service for groups and organisations who don’t want to or
- Qualification Design
- Programme Planning
- Resource Development
- Online Learning and Assessment
- Programme Delivery
- Internal Verification
- Training and Facilitation
- Mentoring and Coaching
PAL is able to support Regulated Qualifications, Non-Regulated Qualifcations, Development Awards and Endorsed Programmes and Training and Facilitatioin in our fields of expertise in Community Development, Governance and Learning.
Employability and Skills
We design and deliver employability and skills interventions to support growth that is equally distributed across communities in order that the interventions
- Shared Apprenticeship programme design
- City Deal Employability and Skills Design
- Community Skills Development
- Capacity Building Programmes
- Stakeholder Engagement
- Social Value Frameworks and Community Development
- Local Economic impacts with Local Multiplier LM3
- National Social Value Measurement Framework
- Social Value – Themes, Outcomes, Measures
- Outcome Measurement and Evaluation
Leadership & Health Inequalities
Working with IPH Ireland preparing a scoping report on Leadership Development and Capacity Building in Public Health
Belfast Region City Deal
An interim role focused on Employability and Skills and Social Inclusion for the Belfast Region City Deal
A programme designed for Armagh City, Banbridge and Craigavon Council utilising our Level 2 Award in Community Development